lovelocalexpo 2020 at Impact Conferencing, Burnley
Wednesday 29 April, 9am-3pm
Meet 50 business exhibitors from all sectors and corners of Lancashire at lovelocalexpo. Find out about business support, funding, grants and attend expert seminars. Our 2020 annual business exhibition takes place on 29 April at Impact Conferencing in Burnley.
Easily accessible from across the county with plenty of free parking, Impact also has an on site cafe. Visitors are welcome to spend an hour or a day with us meeting new contacts.
Exhibiting at lovelocalexpo is cost effective for all businesses, with packages from £195.
exhibit at lovelocalexpo 2020
Why your business should exhibit at our 6th annual lovelocalexpo
* Established annual expo with high footfall *
* Attracts visitors from across Lancashire and the North West *
* Limit of 3 businesses per sector to ensure ROI *
* Regular shout-outs on social media for all exhibitors and dedicated graphic *
* The best way to meet new clients, suppliers and collaborators *
* Speed networking opportunities *
* Exclusive exhibitor / sponsor only pre-event *
* Access to our Smash Your Expo ROI programme *
* Funding & business growth advice *
* Radio Lancashire broadcasting live, chance to get your business on the air *
* Exhibitor only Green Room with complimentary tea / coffee *
* Lancashire business exhibitors only *
Exhibition stands start from £195 * Limited Sponsorship packages from just £350
seminars at lovelocalexpo 2020
Our free to attend expert speaker led seminars are always on hot topics and chosen to appeal to most if not all of our visitors & exhibitors. All are welcome to attend. Seminars will start promptly at the time stated in the Red Room upstairs at Impact Conferencing. Please arrive a couple of minutes before the start time. Speakers will be announced in late 2019.
lovelocalexpo is part of the East Lancashire based lovelocal group, run by Rachel Kay. Through monthly networking events and our annual expo we provide an informal, affordable and effective way to allow local businesses to meet, build relationships and find out about each other’s services.
Our events are relaxed, friendly, often fun and always free from pressure. There’s no need to speak to the room and no annual membership fees. Our sole aim is to help Lancashire’s businesses and economy to grow and thrive.
countdown to lovelocalexpo 2020 on 29th April